Rainy summer weekends are perfect for reading and writing, so it’s the ideal time to participate in a mini-Bloggiesta. What is a mini-Bloggiesta? Well, it’s the same as the regular event, just shorter and with fewer mini-challenges.
Here’s what’s on my to-do list this weekend:
- Write two planned posts for this blog.
- One done. Postponing the other until #2 is done.
- Write at least one new post for my business blog.
- Done Monday night. Whew!
- While I was there, I updated my featured posts on the front page.
- Send the Knowledge Event themes to the volunteers for the for the PMI Community of Practice blog I edit.
- Find a blog post to republish on the above blog.
- Done! Just waiting for permission…
- Participate in the Twitter chat at 10pm today.
- Promote my Sockets and Lightbulbs Facebook page (including this link doesn’t count).
- Do the following Bloggiesta mini-challenges:
- Break apart an old post into three separate posts so I can share them separately.
- Write custom Blog Follow Email and Comment Follow Email texts.
- Start an article for an online magazine that had approached me for a contribution.
- Reconnect with another blogger for a potential guest post.