Yay! Bloggiesta is finally here! I am SO looking forward to this weekend. I’m posting my to-do list a little early because this weekend is starting to fill with activities not related to blogging. I’m hoping that a written to-do list will keep me focussed on what I really need to get accomplished on my blogs.
What I hope to get done this weekend:
- WRITE! I haven’t written a post for my business blog all month. I have a couple of posts in draft and another forming in my head. In addition, I have been asked to guest post on two other websites. I need to spend the weekend writing.
- Clean up my categories on my business blog. Done!
- Participate in a mini-challenge. In particular, I want to check out the WordPress v. Blogger mini-challenge hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. It may help me decide what to do with this blog. If I do migrate, I will leave that for the next Bloggiesta. Done! Plus, I’m checking out other mini-challenges.
- Improve the visual appearance of both blogs. They are both looking a little stale to me, so I would like to give them a fresh coat of paint. Creating a more professional looking header is top of my list for my business blog.
- Ramp-up new editors for the PMI-Agile Community of Practice blog I edit and schedule a few more posts.
- NEW! Put “Popular Posts” on my sidebar, thanks to 6 Techniques To Revitalize Old Content mini-challenge. But, I will only get to this if #1 and #5 get done.