This weekend the bloggers behind It’s All About Books and There’s A Book are hosting a mini-Bloggiesta – a weekend dedicated to improving your blog in the company of fabulous bloggers doing the same thing all around the world. I’ve participated in the last three and loved it! I always look forward to when the event rolls around again.
Unfortunately, I have to work and have other commitments this weekend, so I will not be able to spend as much time on Bloggiesta as I would like. Still, I will try to fit in whatever I can. I plan to be home in time for the Twitter chat at 10pm tonight and I want to check out the mini-challenge on marketing your blog. No matter what, I need to write posts, both for this blog and my business blog.
So, if you need to spend some time updating your blog, check out Bloggiesta this weekend. Hope to see you at the starting or finish line!
Finish Line Update:
Considering I had work and other commitments this past weekend, it turned out to be more of a micro-Bloggiesta for me. Still, I made some progress:
- Participated in the Twitter chat, met some fabulous bloggers and had a great time!
- Participated in the Marketing Your Blog and Comments Love mini-challenges.
- Wrote my February post for this blog.
- Started writing posts for my business blog, but didn’t finish. I’ll chip away at those during the week.
- Tried to set up MyFreeCopyright.com, but never received the confirmation email. I would love to hear if anyone has any advice on that service. For those of you who use it, do you find it valuable?
4 thoughts on “Mini-Bloggiesta Time”
I'm right with you! My husband is out of town this weekend, which I've got my two little darlings all to myself. And limited computer time. Plan on being around for the chat and blog-hopping, though!
Good luck with writing up the posts for your blogs – and I feel ya about not having the time – usually on the weekends, I don't spend much time online, but this weekend, I have a little more of it since most of my family is out of town.
I always have very limited time to blog, so it's always a bit of a challenge to do something like bloggiesta.
This weekend I've been catching up with reviews and making a few small changes to the blog.
Thanks for joining with us! I hope you've been able to find time for a little blogging fun! 🙂